Even with this short course, Haman's does a great job of teaching vehicle control skills to prepare students for their driving test and introducing them to the skills and attitudes needed to drive defensively. Many of our students do well with this course.
This popular course upgrade offers the opportunity for the student to start to develop the necessary habits needed to continue to use the material they learned in the State Minimum Course. Using our technique of Continuous Correct Practice, students are reminded of the necessary effort and commitment needed to develop the necessary skills and attitudes to remain-collision free.
This course is much appreciated by those who want to excel as safe drivers as well as those who are a little apprehensive about driving because it continues the safe habit building process. Students choose this training to develop advanced observation and decision making skills much beyond that of the average driver.
Class Schedule and Price Information:
30 Hours Classroom
6 Hours In-Car
- GA State minimum requirement for 15-16 year olds
- Road Test Preparation
- Introduction to DriveTechUSA's Expert Driving System
- Introduction to DriveTechUSA's 25 Defensive Driving Techniques
- Licensed by Georgia since ?
2 Additional Hours In-Car
- Additional Practice of DriveTechUSA's Expert Driving System
- Additional Practice of DriveTechUSA's 25 Defensive Driving Techniques
- Habit building using Continuous Correct Practice
4 Additional Hours In-Car
- Advanced usage of DriveTechUSA's Expert Driving System
- Advanced usage of DriveTechUSA's 25 Defensive Driving Techniques
- Advanced Habit building using Continuous Correct Practice